Wednesday, January 4, 2012

.happy 2012.

This year is definitely starting on a very lazy note. Since ringing the new year in, all Arnold and I have done is basically sit and watch Cake Boss. For those of you who haven't seen that show, it's basically this Italian family that makes awesome cakes/pastries/sweets for people. And we're addicted. Now that I've almost watched the whole series (trust me, this makes me feel really lazy), I'm pretty sure we could whip up a cake in no time: Baking, decorating, and ALL. Arnold even wants to find a really sweet fondant recipe, so if anyone reading this can help out, please do!

I briefly mentioned in the last post that I wanted to do a photo a day thing.. and due to my business, I have failed to do this. I don't have as much time as I would like to take out my camera and go get some nice shots. It's really hard to do when it's dark and cold. Winter time, unfortunately, turns me into a hermit. BUT, through my iphone, I have taken a picture every day this year. Here's my year so far:


January 1 2012 : Arnold and I ring in the new year all classy like.


January 2 2012: Us & Chunk doing nothing. Amen.

January 3 2012: We made a boiled egg. Aside from work, the photography of this egg was the most exciting thing to happen for us.
January 4 2012: As Arnold cooks for me, I take horrible pictures of Chunk.

That is my 2012 so far, and that may very well be the last time I post consecutive photos of my day like this. Unless Julie requests more because I think she's the only one who reads this :) BUT, happy new year!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Hahaha getting readers takes time m'dear. I still only get about 75 page views a day and I've been at it every day for a year. But I blog for my own selfish reasons, not so much to be famous :) Your pictures are awesome, and it makes me miss not having a baby and being bored and lazy and watching bad TV.

Susan Gilmore said...

Cute blog Chels! Keep it up :)