Wednesday, July 4, 2012

another peek

My little photography business is somewhat booming. I've been pretty busy with sessions and I'm trying to come up with more personal projects, which is why I am into photograpy anyway (FOR MYSELF)! Here's a little sneak peek at my most recent session. This is with Angela (mommy of the Sage Family) and her best friend, Sara. They make clothing accessories and head garments and they're adorable! So, if you're interested in anything like that, here's her facebook page - Lolita Garden!





I also took some personal shots of the two for a fun girls-day-out! They were so patient with me - it was super hot out and I about passed out, but they were really awesome and stayed cool (literally) even though they were in outfits that were incredibly warm looking.






0 comments: