Monday, December 5, 2011

.introduction.

So, this is my blog. I really have no purpose to have one other than to just share whatever is going on in my head on a particular day. I don't like "about me boxes" because they're too short, so I'll just post what I do here.

First of all, I love cats. I have two of my own!! Izzy and KitKat. They're both fluffy and have lots of attitude.

That's Izzy. She's a himalayan. She likes to spend her time licking herself clean and watching. I'd say her favorite thing is food because I don't see her get excited unless it's time to fill her bowl. She doesn't like me a whole lot. Her favorite person is probably Arnold.

This cat here is KitKat. We like to call her a Maine Coon; it makes us feel like we have two fancy cats. She came into our lives through my veterinary clinic. Someone brought her in -she was hanging from a truck in a trailer park, and as we all like to say "you can take the girl out of the trailer park, but you can't take the trailer park out of the girl." She begs and talks and cuddles and is pretty much the cutest thing ever.

Every year, I see somewhere between 5-10 cats go through my home. That's what happens when you're obsessed with animals and you work at a vet clinic. So of course, I'll be posting pictures of them as they come along.

Lastly, this is myself and Arnold (my boyfriend). We really don't take a WHOLE lot of pictures together, but when we do, it's awesome. (see above picture) We live in an apartment with the aforementioned cats. Life for us revolves around music and animals, so we're really busy and entertained 100% of the time.

Okay, so this is me! I would say the best word to describe me is - C.Sea. That's just a nickname Arnold gave to me and it kinda stuck. I like a whole array of things such as: Cats, coffee, food, nature, photography, fashion, love, exciting things, etc. So that's basically what I'm gonna talk about here. I'm a Veterinary Technician (for those of you who don't know what that is, it's kind of like a nurse for animals.) When I'm not working, I tend to spend most of my time with my cats and Arnold. :)

3 comments:

Julie said...

First comment! Yay!!! I love that you have a blog now. So awesome. Your pictures are fun.

Aleyna B said...

I just love you <3

Unknown said...

ALEYNA! I love you too!! :)