Monday, December 5, 2011

.cat cat cat.

For those of you who don't know, I am a volunteer with a cat rescue. So far, all I've done is go and help at Petco with the kitten set up. I just clean their cages and give them love - not very hard to do! But with them, I've been given the wonderful opportunity to foster! 3 little kittens were introduced into my life last week. It makes me SO HAPPY to give them a warm, comfortable place to stay until they're old enough to be adopted. In fact, one of the little guys already has a home (I get to say goodbye to him tonight so he can be with his new family!) But you should give this place a lookie. It's so wonderful when people go out of their way to help animals in need.


This rescue does have cats up for adoption, so pay attention for that! They also post information about upcoming events, and there are links to click for donating!

These are the three little kittens I've been taking care of for the past week. I call the grey one "Chunk" because he's a little bit heftier than the other two. The black ones are called "Marco" and "Paula" because when one would mew, the other would follow :) They've been so much fun lately and I'll be sad/happy to see them go!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Omg kittens. SO ADORBS.

Unknown said...

<3 It's my life.