Tuesday, March 6, 2012

.marchchallenge.

Here are the first five pictures of the photo challenge! Remember to look at Julie's Blog to see what she has been doing for her photographs! Since doing this, I realize it's somewhat hard to remember to actually take the pictures, let alone take some cool looking pictures.


MARCH01- Self-Portrait
Fresh out the shower.

MARCH02- What You Wore Today
Comfortable jeans and my colorful socks. At least they match.

MARCH03- Clouds
Unfortunately it wasn't my favorite of clouds.

MARCH04- Something Green
Beautiful Valentine's roses drying.

MARCH05- View From High Angle
One of Arnold's guitars.


Keep an eye out for the next round of photos :)

3 comments:

Julie said...

Oooh I like the last picture the best! I'm posting my pics later today :)

Raychel said...

This looks like so much fun! I can't wait to see what the rest of the month brings!

Unknown said...

thanks guys :) can't wait to see yours Julie!