Thursday, December 29, 2011

.neglecting blog.

Life has been so busy that I completely forgot about this. I thought I was gonna be one of those "bloggers" who always posted things, but I suppose that's not the case! Who knows.. still the beginning.

Anyway. Since my last post... Arnold and I have become kitty parents to that grey kitten I mentioned earlier. We just couldn't give him away. I was in love, and he was fluffy & cute and fit into our perfect kitten group. Arnold likes to say we officially have a Clowder. ((Group of cats... 2+ = Clowder))


This is a visual example of a "Clowder"

Props to my amazing iPhone/Instagram for that lovely picture. Getting three cats to "sit still" long enough for a picture isn't an easy task, either. I give credit to tuna in this case. :)


More updated photos of my cats. You'll see those a lot because, frankly, that's all I have to take pictures of lately. I've been doing a lot of photo editing and such with my pictures. My new goal for next year is to take at least one picture everyday and edit it. I could start doing that now, but my motivation is set off by a new year.