Sunday, January 22, 2012

.lately.

I have been so busy, that I have completely forgotten two friday updates! Eeek. Oh well. I couldn't really think of a topic anyway. But in this time I have been hibernating and working. We haven't really been doing much except trying to keep warm inside! I'm okay with that... aside from having a horrible case of cabin fever. Here's some pictures as of late:

Just some more cat pictures. I've got a bajillion more where those came from, but that's the gist of it. KitKat are becoming new best friends and Izzy still kinda hangs out and does her own thing. Recently, I had another opportunity to foster a cat in need, but unfortunately due to Chunk being really young still and KitKat stressed out from the last group of fosters, I had to turn this guy down. No worries, I'll be fostering more as soon as Chunk is old enough =)

On another note, I finally decided to  go out and have fun in this weather! My cabin fever was getting so bad and I was in such need of fresh air. Andy, Arnold, and I decided to go out on a hike. I had layers of clothing on, so it all went smoothly. Here's some pics from that:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cool! Love the pictures of the cats. :).

Unknown said...

thanks marcy!!!