Monday, April 2, 2012

.marchchallengefinale.

Taking a photo-a-day is definitely challenging. Remember, check out my friend Julie's Blog to see and enjoy her latest and greatest photos! This current post is going to be 21-31. Ten days of long awaited photos. I am sorry it took so long to get them all (This is aimed to you, Julie. You were so good at posting and I failed!)


MARCH 21 - Faceless Self-Portrait
So, you can't see my WHOLE face.


MARCH 22 - Hands
Arnold's hands always play wonderful music :)


MARCH 23 - Sunflare
It was kinda sunny?


MARCH 24 - Animal
Romeo, Romeo, the clinic cat.


MARCH 25 - Something Pink.
My starbucks drink was somewhat pink.


MARCH 26 - Close Up
Cute animal angel mini statues.


MARCH 27 - From a Distance
The stupid, stinky plant in Cedar Rapids


MARCH 28 - Flowers
They're fake. But pretty.


MARCH 29 - Black and White
Millhouse. My friend's adorable dog.


MARCH 30 - Self-Portrait
Me. :) I smiled last time.


Remember the first post? How there wasn't a 31? Well We decided to make it up, and that our picture would be:

MARCH 31 - Something Weird
Right?


Here's a list of the previous blog entries if you would like to see them all :)






1 comments:

Julie said...

This is awesome. That puppy is freaking cute. And I'm just really confused by the last picture- ha!