Sunday, April 15, 2012

.friends.

This weekend, I got to visit my little family of friends - aka: the Francisco's. :) That's Julie incase you didn't know. I always love seeing both of them and their sweet babies (one's a kid, the other's a cat). I just wanted to post some images of the cute babies and have a shout out to them!

I'm going to start doing more photographing, maybe as a way to make a side dollar or so, but as for now I am practicing, practicing, PRACTICING. So that means I need models. Julie is being sweet enough to let me take Parker's 1 year photos and her and Tanner's 2nd Anniversary photos. I am SO nervous, but super excited :) Thanks again, Julie!




1 comments:

Julie said...

Aww I love these pictures!! Thanks for taking them :) And thanks for coming to visit us! We love it! Can't wait to see you on P's birthday :p