Friday, February 17, 2012

.glimpse.

I am doing another five. I have been really horrible at it the past I don't know how many Fridays, but this time I'm doing it.

Friday Five: 5 Common Things in my Living Quarters

I thought it be fitting that my five this time be about things in my home. Lately, I've been spending more time at home (when I'm not out), so I get to see a lot of these things somewhat regularly :)

1. Cats - So, they aren't really a thing, but they are always around me. I have a couple of my own and unless they're in time out, they are usually causing me to trip over them. I found this picture at some thrift shop, and I thought it would be a perfect addition to our apartment :)


2. Musical Instruments - Dating a musician has its perks. There are always musical instruments around. Granted I have a couple of my own, but the majority are his. I can't even remember all of them... cello, flute, guitar, uke, drums, piano, and probably more.


3. Art? - Between the two of us, we have so many things to put on the wall, mostly posters of Art that we stumble upon randomly (like how I found that cat sign). Currently, not all of them are even hung up. They are just hanging out waiting for us to do it.


4. Christmas Lights - I am a huge fan of christmas lights. We have normal lamps/lights like other people, but if I could have it my way, there would only be christmas lights. I'm going to be the house with lights outside ALL. YEAR. ROUND. I love them.


5. Sweets - There is (usually) always something sugar around the apartment. Arnold loves candy, and I like baked goods. Often, we mix the two if we can... like these awesome brownies with candy and chocolate and lots of other random diabetic goodies.


There you have it! Our awesome lives.. kinda.

wouldn't this be complete with a cat and a cake?







2 comments:

Julie said...

Yay! I like all of these things :)

PS: you put your cats in timeout? Wow!

Unknown said...

aw spanks again. yes. kitties go in time out when they are naughty. and then the other cats sit and taunt while it's happening.