Wednesday, February 22, 2012

.decisions.

I thought it would be somewhat appropriate to post about my upcoming life decisions because they will be affecting me A LOT. So, I have officially decided to go back to school and pursue being a veterinarian. I've also made the choice to get my bachelors in Animal Science rather than just get the rest of my pre-vet classes, which will take me probably twice as long, but I figure why not. THEN after doing that, it's time to apply for the actual Vet school. Pretty nerve-wracking. Come August, I'm going to be a student again. Goodbye Cedar Rapids, hello Ames ;) I'm kinda nerdy in the fact that I am SO EXCITED to go back.

I've kinda always wanted to pursue this, but sometimes life gets in the way and you have to put your dreams aside for some reason. Now, I get to FINALLY do it. (I'm sorry for all the capslock shocks, but I am too excited and feel that capitalizing words gets my point across better.) To be a doctor and help animals more and spend more of my time making a difference in their life is so cool to me. Plus, animals are fascinating and studying them would be great.


Isn't he cute?
I couldn't end a post without an awesome chunk pic.

1 comments:

Julie said...

I'm so proud of you, Chelsea! You are going to make a GREAT vet someday!! <3