Thursday, January 12, 2012

.snow.

Because it's snowing for the first time this winter season, I thought I'd share some of my thoughts on snow. First of all, I don't exactly hate snow. I just dislike most everything that comes with it: ice, snow flurries blowing in my face, cold weather, scraping off my car, slick roads, and many other things. I might mention that the extra whiteness/brightness that the snow sometimes brings - hurts my eyes. If snow didn't do all of those things and many more that I have not mentioned, then I think I would like it.

Snow is beautiful though, and I don't have any personal pictures of my beautiful snow experience, but it does things like this to nature:
Too bad my daily experience in the winter with snow doesn't look like that. Unfortunately, it looks a little bit more like this:
Now can you see why I am bitter?

0 comments: